Right now Brandon and I are decidedly "one and done". We adore Dylan and want to keep that affection centered solely on her. And I'm not so sure our marriage could survive another first trimester.
Apparently Brandon had to share plums with his brothers and it was a "fight for resources"; I guess fruit was a hot commodity back in those days.
And I struggle daily to balance everything. Having another baby certainly ain't going to make that any easier.
Being that I have a sickness for buying overpriced toddler clothing, we have an entire room devoted to oversized stuffed animals and babydolls, and we pay someone to cater solely to Dylan, we are a wee bit concerned that she may get spoiled.
While many would would say that the ship has sailed, I still have hope that we can raise a semi-well adjusted young woman.
Brandon is currently researching any potential negative impacts this might have on her psyche. I say we just put all the money we're saving by not having another baby in Dylan's future therapy fund. Lord knows she's probably going to need it. Don't we all?
No comments:
Post a Comment